I understood the real meaning of size when i was in China recently. I think if there is just one word to describe chinese cities then it has to be "massive". Hats off to them for doing a fantastic job at building great infrastructure.
I visited Shanghai,Suzhou, Beijing and also saw the Great Wall. Shanghai was all glass and steel. Looks set to be one of the next great business centers. The maglev was special - the train runs at 430 kmph during non-peak hours!!!
Eventhough Shanghai is the hub of all business, i felt Beijing had more of a connect to the heart. I could feel a that Beijing was a bit more warm . i'm not suggesting Shanghai was bad...just that Beijing is a tad better. The Tianamen square and Forbidden city were very interesting. The Beijing Roast Duck....oh...yum yum. I tried a lot of different chinese food varieties and Sichuan & Hunanese food win handsdown.
Finally, the Great Wall - it is indeed "Great". All in all, China was an unforgettable experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment