Wednesday, 26 September 2007

Formula for Success

Attended a session on learning management principles from F1. I have to say, it was one of the best that i've ever attended. The contents of the session are actually shown in BBC world in a series called "Formula for Success". If you are interested, you can catch it up here http://www.bbcworld.com/Pages/ProgrammeMultiFeature.aspx?id=118 or http://www.formulaforsuccess.tv/php/home.php

Learned a lot about performance at the extreme limits...of technology and the human mind. Hats off the Prof. who did a great job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very good research ! How is cranfield mba by the way? I have an interview comin up. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Ashok said...

Hi pinchi,

The MBA is going good.I have written about my interview experience in Pagalguy.com Cranfield forum.
Have a look at it to get an idea of what to expect.

All the best.

Ashok

anuj said...

hi ashok can you tell me one thing i am planning to join cranfield for my MSc in aircraft structural design , is it good college i mean university. reply me on searchtyagi@hotmail.com

thanks